System is developed for the treatment of mixed etiology leg ulcers where some degree of arterial impairment prevents the use of full compression. Absorbent Padding Bandage helps absorb exudate and protect bony prominences. Conformable Bandage helps absorb exudate and helps prepare and sculpt the leg for application of pressure. Self-Adherent Cohesive Bandage applies compression and safely maintains the system in place for up to one week. Used for Ankle Brachial Index (ABI) between 0.6 and 0.8.
- Includes: Absorbent padding bandage: 10cm x 3.5m, conformable bandage: 10cm x 2.9m, self-adherent cohesive bandage: 10cm x 2.5m.
- Maintains effective compression after application.
- Provides higher pressure at the ankle, decreasing pressure at the calf to help improve upward blood flow.
- May be left in place for up to one week.
- Clean, quick and easy hand-tear.
- Won’t stick to skin, hair or clothing.
- Latex-free and un-stretched.
Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Unit of Measure
1 Total (1 Box)