Adventure Medical Kits Marine 1000 Medical Kit, 15″ x 10″ x 5-1/2″, 6 lb Weight, 1 to 5 People for 12 to 24 Hours from Medical Care
The Marine 1000 is designed for coastal cruising when professional medical care can be reached within a 12-hour time period. This kit contains enough supplies to stabilize and treat nearly any injury until more advance care can be obtained, with enough supplies to treat multiple crew members.
- CPR Mask with O2 valve for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
- Padded foam case with texturized rubber bottom protects contents and resists slipping.
- Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
- Blood pressure cuff, digital thermometer, and stethoscope.
- SOL™ Emergency heat reflective blanket reflects 90% of radiated body heat.
- Oral and sal airways, scalpel, Mayo-Heger needle holder.
- C-Splint plus wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid.
Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Unit of Measure
1 Total (1 Each)